Already registered? Login
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES
Sign in to take advantage of all this site has to offer. Save your favorite listings and searches – also receive email updates when listings you like come on the market for free!
*Contact Information NOT Shared*
1. Fix deferred maintenance items.
2. Check all light fixtures. High voltage or LED bulbs are better for showing.
3. Repair and paint cracks in walls and ceilings
4. Pack up the valuables to protect them.
5. Plants should be healthy or removed.
6. Detail it. Clean the cracks, baseboards and floors and have the carpet cleaned.
7. Wash the windows.
8. Create a model home look which is sparse and shows the space.
9. Clear off all kitchen and bath counter top spaces.
10. Freshen up the curb appeal. Fresh flower pots or hanging baskets.
I will provide you with some awesome staging techniques so we can make sure your home shows great in the professional photo shoot. The better the home looks, the higher offers we will receive. This will also shorten your time of life interruptions for showings. I believe in the “do it right the first time” philosophy. 865-809-9300 is my direct line. Please give me the opportunity to show you how to make your home stand out in the professional pictures as well as to the viewing buyers!